The 6th annual LA Classic Charity Golf Tournament will be held Thursday, April 28, 2016 at the Leland area’s premier golf experience …
Cape Fear National At Brunswick Forest.
Registration begins at 12:00PM, and play kicks off with a 1:00PM shotgun start.
Sponsor and team registration information coming soon. In the meantime, save the date in your calendar now, so you don’t miss out! Email or call Committee Chair, Joe Hagan, with questions or to reserve your spot! Joe.LelandAreaRotary@gmail.com, (910) 371-2544
It’s been five fantastic years for our fledgling charity golf tournament … thanks entirely to the generosity of our wonderful community!
Our sponsors, donors and players have helped us raise over $35,000. With a focus on Education and Hunger, every dime of those proceeds goes directly to the local charitable organizations the Leland Area Rotary Club supports.
Below is a list of just some of the groups/projects we have assisted in our community in the past three years:
- Manna Ministries – Food Distribution Lincoln Elementary Backpack Program
- Meals on Wheels food trailer
- Dictionaries to third graders at schools in northern Brunswick County
- Shop with a Cop – Christmas for local children
- Communities in Schools
- Adopt-a-Highway cleanup effort in Leland
- American Red Cross
- Hospice playground built with two other clubs
- Brunswick Cove Nursing Center
- Hope Harbor
- Christmas in July Backpack/School Preparation
- Brunswick County Family Assistance
- North Brunswick High School basketball camp
- And more
Only YOUR support makes our support possible. Please continue to help your community by sponsoring and playing in the LA Classic Charity Golf Tournament. Plus, you’ll have a great time! Sponsor and team registration information coming soon.
For additional information, please contact:
Joe Hagan – 910.371.2544 / Joe.LelandAreaRotary@gmail.com